PE and Sport Premium
P.E at Cronton CE offers opportunities for children to:
1. Develop a positive attitude to participate in physical activity.
2. Make informed decisions about the importance of exercise in their wider life during school, after school and in adulthood.
3. Become skilful and intelligent performers by acquiring and developing physical competence and confidence in a range of physical activities and contexts.
4. Learn how to select and apply skills, tactics and compositional ideas to suit activities that need different approaches and ways of thinking.
5. Develop ideas in a creative way.
6. Set targets for themselves and compete against others individually and as team members.
7. Provide opportunities for all children to participate in all activities at their own level whilst extending their skills and knowledge to achieve their potential.
8. Become a good sports person, who plays fairly and can develop a team spirit