Thursday Treat Afternoon
This Thursday afternoon, we are having a special treat afternoon. The children are able to come into school in dress up. We will not be having our usual PE lesson but will use the time outside to do some fun activities of the children's choice. They will therefore not need to bring in their PE kit for this day. Please make sure the children are still wearing sensible shoes for the outdoor provision.
Next term, starting 2nd November, PE will be on a Friday. Children should come into school in their PE kit for this day.
After school clubs will take place after school on a Tuesday. Children who are taking part in the club will need to bring their kit in a small bag that they will leave by their desk.
Lunch Menu 20-21
European Day of Languages Friday 25th September
We are celebrating the European Day of Languages on Friday 25th September.
We will be learning more about Greece.
The children can come into school dressed in the colours of the flag of Greece or a traditional costume from that country if they wish to.
We will be having the chance to taste some Greek food if they wish to do so, learning some Greek words as well as learning about the country
If you do not wish your child to take part in the tasting session, please email the school by Thursday 24th September.
As we are unable to hold our Meet the Teacher Meetings, I have attached a booklet with information you will need to know for this year.
- A small from home following usual healthy snack rules. Treat snacks on Friday should also be a small snack and not a share bag of sweets.
- Packed lunch bag (if not having school lunch)
- (please wipe with a sanitised wipe when returning to school and school will wipe any reading books that are being taken home)
- Sun cream & sun hat (if required, children must be able to apply sun cream themselves. Please label sunhats and explain to your child they must not wear anyone else’s hat).
There will no access to cloakrooms and Children will not need to bring in any other resources – they will be given their own resources to use in class.
During the day, the children will have access to sinks, antibacterial soap and hand sanitisers which are installed in classrooms and across our school. they are allowed to bring that (clearly labeled) into school with them and they will use this in the class' allocated time slots for washing hands/sanitising hands.
- Communication is key and as you know, I am always happy to answer any queries or discuss concern. However, in these difficult times, If you have a query, a concern or just a simple message, please (parents will be unable to access the main office), and the message will be passed onto me. I can then email/ring your back as soon as possible.